Saturday, November 26, 2016

Crochet Speech Bubble Coasters - Вязание крючком речи пузырь подставки

Hi, everyone :)
My friends, married couple, got their first house, therefore, I was looking for gift ideas.
I saw this picture and decided to do them
Thank you to Bethany and her blog Welcome to Whistle and Ivy.

She has a pattern for these cute crochet speech bubble coasters.
And them I decided to add these cute set of 4
You can get them on EBay on sale $17.48 + Free Shipping
Anyone needs to bright up your kitchen with sunny smile.
And here is my creation.
 I used 100% Lily Sugar'n Cream Solids Yarn white and black cotton.
I am always buy yarn at Joann when it on sale.
Hook E/4-3.50mm
 I only did put word "Hi", although, I was thinking to put Spanish greeting word "Hola".
Unfortunately, laziness always runs ahead of me :)
Finally, when I and my husband gave to our friends their gifts,
they were surprised and happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment