Saturday, January 28, 2017

CROCHET SOCKS - КРЮЧКОМ НОСКИ :)

Hi, everyone :)
Today I have crochet 2 pair of socks which I made some time ago and forgot to show them.
 First ones were made for person whose favorite colour purple.
Size 7-7.5 USA.
It was hard for to make them reason I am shoes size 5-6 USA very small foot.
First, I looked all around internet for shoe charter for USA not European.
I did found.
 Pair of purple socks came out very good.
I love them too. Maybe soon I make for me or else :)
I used Caron Simply Soft Iris and Off White from JoAnn craft store.
I know suggested crochet hook: H8 but I used G6/3.75mm.
I chose these yarn for incredibly soft to the touch and same time very durable,
 for an extensive array colours, from neutrals to pastels and brights, for a unique sheen, for conveniently machine washable and dryable for easy care which perfect for a pair socks.
 
Here second pair of socks.
 I decided to make them off white colour which you never go wrong this that colour.
Size 7.5-8 USA.
I used Caron Simply Soft Off White from JoAnn craft store.
I know suggested crochet hook: H8 but I used G6/3.75mm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment