Sunday, May 28, 2023

For little hands ✋️ Для маленьких ручек ✋️

 Hi, everyone :)
Today I am showing something
 I made for my little daughter.
My little baby girl loves to play with all kind buttons, nubs as any baby 👶 
All about curiosity, exploring new world, new thing.
I collected all kind different lids with containers and 2 boxes.
Therefore, I need right size lids, not too small.
All these lids would go in the baby's mouth to check what it is.
Next, I need a little free time what got in 2 days.
Yes, it took me 2 days to finish this project.
First, I cut all top part of containers.
Second, I placed all lids how I want to look
 after I finished.

Third, I cut ✂️ right size holes 🕳. 
Change originally plan, because I cut big holes.
Fourth, I used a hot glue gun to glue very good all tops.
Babies are very strong 💪.
Use a lot glue, be careful not burn any fingers. 
Fifth, I glued 2 boxes 📦 together. 
And now it ready for use after all glue cool down.
No need to rush.
Now I have a new toy for little fingers to explore, learn new tack.
And very good for small motors skills.

Приветик,
Нам нужно для создания это игрушки
1е, собрать разные размером крышки с посудой.
Крышки не слишком маленькие, т.к. малыши будут все пробовать на вкус.
Коробка или коробки.
2е, свободного времени. Я сделала эту игрушку за 2 дня.
3е, решить как расположить крышки.
Вырезать отверстия, поменять решение, т.к. сделала большие отверстия.
4е, использовать клей. Я использовала hot glue gun, клей пистолет, все хорошо заклеить.
Малыши сильные, отдерут и не заметят.
5е, заклеить коробки.
Все игрушка готова.
Малыш рад новой игрушкой.

No comments:

Post a Comment