Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bacon wrapped potatoes...


Some my friends I said that I cook  Bacon Wrapped Potatoes.
And today I would like to share that recipe,
but first I want to say Thank you author for this recipe. 


Ingredients for 2 people:
4 small potatoes
bacon
1 big clove of garlic
tooth picks as many you need
 foil

Cooking:

I always use with bacon for cooking on picture.
1step: Peel potatoes. Try to choose potatoes same size, for easy cook. 
However, if same potatoes are bigger than others, you need to cut them on half
to bring nearer same size.
2step: Add chopped garlic, salt and pepper to prepared potatoes.
Mix everything very good.
3step: Wrap potatoes with bacon. Use toothpisks to hold bacon.
Put potatoes on baking sheet, don't greese sheet.
Cover with foil.
4step: Put sheet into preheat oven 400F for 50min.
When 20min. left, remove foil and let bacon cook.
Remove toothpick before eating :)
5step: Bon appétit. - Приятного аппетита.

My husband like with dish very much.
 Any question - leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment