Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doily, my old hard work

Doily, my old hard work that made from
many pieces of flowers, leaves and circles.
I used Irish crochet techniques for a first time.
I don't remember how many of them I crocheted.
but it took 4 ... 5 month to crochet and sew all of them together.
It was a gift for my brother-in-law and his wife.

A Flower     
© Aldora Sparrow
     Published on October 2008
Have you ever heard
of a flower that never needs
Water, soil, or sunshine?

A flower that stays in full bloom
Through summer and winter
Through good times and bad

A flower that rarely gets smaller,
growing endlessly.
A few lost petals,
A little droop,
but, without a doubt,
it will always regrow
into something more beautiful.

I have one of those.
I call it  Doily (Love).


    

No comments:

Post a Comment