Monday, October 3, 2011

Artist - Mister Who.

Artist - Mister Who.
Magic or sorcery is the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, and language with the aim of exploiting supernatural forces. The belief in and practice of magic has been present since the earliest human cultures and continues to have an important spiritual, religious, and medicinal role in many cultures today.
The belief in magic and magical powers dates back to the earliest recorded history. In Egypt, for example, large number of magical papyri, in Greek, Coptic, and Demotic, have been recovered. These sources contain early instances of much of the magical lore that later became part of Western cultural expectations about the practice of magic, especially ceremonial magic.

Today I would like to show a crochet toy that I made. I used my knowledge to make it. I only had an idea in my head. I used 100% acrylic yarn green, white, yellow as a base colours and brown and yellow an accessory that left a small amount of them. Hook 3.50mm/H.

Size approximately 4inches tall.



No comments:

Post a Comment