Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Once more a Tooth :)

The tooth fairy is a fantasy figure of early childhood.
 The folklore states that when children lose one of their baby teeth, they should place it underneath their pillow and the tooth fairy will visit while they sleep,
replacing the lost tooth with a small payment.
The tradition of leaving a tooth under a pillow for the tooth fairy
to collect is practiced in various countries in the Anglosphere.
 
Once I made a tooth to give to my dentist.
 Now when I tell people about it,
they ask to make for their doctors.
Size of this tooth is approximately 1inch.
I used 100% cotton white, blue and small amount red colours.
Hook 1.65mm.
 
I do have a pattern contact me price $5.
Approximately price for a tooth $5 depends on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment