Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Hello, I am Gnome Omik.

 Hello, I am Gnome Omik.

Perhaps you don't always notice me, I still try to remain unnoticed.
And my size is not big, about 2.5 in high.
And my hat is green as grass.
Walk by me and you will not notice.
Now let me show you where I live.
This is the most wonderful part of this story.
I am like all forest gnomes live ... where else if not in the forest.
This is my usual path from the forest to the clearing: soak up the sun and much more.
The weather is now very wonderfully warm.
Summer ceded to Autumn.
Therefore, I do not spend much time outdoors.
I must prepare for winter: find a house, stock up on food.
 
But today I decided to rest.
I saw some flowers and decided to check what it was.
Fourleaf Vetch, Vicia Acutifolia.
This flower is as invisible as I am.
Small and not very bright colors.
  
Walking around, I noticed something strange on a grace.
   
Something white on a grace and bushes.




















What did Omik see? Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment